Administrative Vice President for Enrollment Management
Christian Brothers University (CBU), a private, Catholic university in the LaSallian tradition, seeks a forward-thinking, results oriented, and energetic enrollment leader for the position of Vice President for Enrollment Management. Located on a 75-acre campus in Memphis, Tennessee, the university enrolls nearly 1,775 undergraduate and graduate students. Those students hail from 30 states and 28 countries around the globe. CBU successfully blends undergraduate liberal arts and professional programs in areas such as Business, Engineering, Health Professions, The Arts, Sciences, and Adult and Professional Studies. Graduate offerings in Business, Education, Engineering, and Physician Assistant meet the needs of regional and national labor markets.
The Vice President will report to the president, John (Jack) Shannon, and join a talented senior leadership team committed to providing academic rigor, financial stability, and robust student engagement in a mission-centered, supportive campus environment. The vice president will be expected to meet ambitious enrollment goals necessary to achieve optimal net tuition revenue, raise CBU’s position in the highly competitive higher education marketplace, and be a campus leader knowledgeable in enrollment trends and opportunities. The Vice President will oversee the offices of admissions (undergraduate and graduate) and financial aid.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, while a Master’s or advanced degree is preferred
- Demonstrated success in growing enrollments (undergraduate, graduate, international) in a competitive higher education environment
- Seasoned and mature leadership experience in enrollment management including budgets, staff supervision and evaluation, and strategic planning
- Knowledge of integrated marketing and brand communications (print and electronic)
- Significant experience mining and analyzing data to make decisions and deploy resources
- Ability to engage with campus and community leadership to advance college mission and vision
- Ability and willingness to professionally develop enrollment management staff
- Broad understanding of, and experience with, financial aid leveraging that achieves strategic enrollment goals and maximizes net tuition revenue
- A leader and manager who works best in a challenging and complex environment
- A rhetorically savvy communicator, adept at connecting with diverse audiences
- An enrollment leader who understands small, private, mission-focused, inclusive institutions with multiple student populations
To ensure full consideration by the search committee, completed applications are due by March 20, 2020. The search page, which includes the Executive Search Profile and application and nomination links, is located here.
RH Perry & Associates is assisting Christian Brothers University in their search. Please direct all confidential communications to: Mr. Thomas DaRin, Senior Consultant, at 585-451-9385, or Mr. Matthew Kilcoyne, Managing Partner, at 202-253-9846, or to CBUVPEM@rhperry.com.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/8wvsc7y7gzr53y3f