Administrative Vice President of Marketing and Enrollment
North Country Community College (NCCC) seeks confidential expressions of interest and nominations for the newly created position of Vice President of Marketing and Enrollment (VPM&E). The successful candidate will have a unique combination of experience in marketing and enrollment management in higher education, possess the ability to lead and inspire a team and work collaboratively with members of the college community.
Sponsored by Essex and Franklin counties, NCCC was founded in 1967 to provide public post-secondary educational opportunities and services within its 3,500 square mile service area. The College is one of 64 public higher education institutions that is part of the State University of New York (SUNY). NCCC has three campuses, which are located in Saranac Lake, Malone, and Ticonderoga, in Essex and Franklin Counties in Northern New York State. This allows the College to better serve the students of these geographically dispersed populations. NCCC has the largest service district of any New York State community college and the lowest population (90,000). The Malone and Ticonderoga campuses are a two-and-a-half-hour drive from each other.
The College has twenty-degree programs ranging from business to nursing, from criminal justice to human services. Over 50 Percent of students are enrolled in a career and technical education program and roughly the same number transfer to a baccalaureate program following completion of their studies here.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Oversee the planning, development, distribution and analysis of NCCC’s enrollment strategy for all areas of the College (three campuses, and online degree programs)
- Work with senior leaders, educators and stakeholders to establish brand and messaging strategy, and then oversee the execution and distribution through integrated marketing and communications program implementation
- Utilize segmentation, data analysis and business intelligence tools to measure and adjust marketing and communication efforts to drive awareness, build brand affinity and activate admission targets for college degree programs and events and ultimately optimize enrollment for both open access and competitive programs for students, residential, commuter and on-line
- Co-lead with the Director of Communications institutional marketing efforts that include design services, web strategy and content creation to maximize strategic enrollment efforts
- Ensures that recruitment and retention marketing materials ensure consistency through all communication channels and generate forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a robust digital, media, print and public relations presence and to effectively tell the North Country Community College story to diverse audiences we seek to attract to the Adirondack Park region
Review of applications begins on April 29th, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. Prior to submission, please thoroughly review the Executive Search Profile. Candidates may apply securely here, or at NCCCVPME@rhperry.com. Confidential nominations can be submitted by using this link: Nominations.
RH Perry & Associates is assisting North Country Community College in their search. Please direct all confidential communications to: Mr. Jesse Thompson at (617) 901-4880, Mr. Paul Doeg at (406) 220-2129, or to NCCCVPME@rhperry.com.
Apply here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3r7vtqxj9hcwzx4q