Fellowship Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy Program Fellowship
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and the Division of Oncology in the Department of Pediatrics at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania seek candidates for a position as a fellow in our Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy Program to start July 1, 2020.
This is a one-year position with a focus on clinical care as well as clinical and translational research with clinical time spent both in cancer immunotherapy and blood and marrow transplantation.
Candidates must have completed three (3) years of pediatric hematology/oncology fellowship training by July 2020 and be board certified/eligible in pediatric hematology/oncology.
Candidates will be joining a group doing cutting edge cell therapy in the CHOP/U Penn environment and will have access to outstanding resources, state-of-the art facilities, world-class cell manufacturing, and clinical/translational support. We offer a unique and exciting multi-disciplinary environment in which to work.
We seek candidates who embrace and reflect diversity in the broadest sense. The University of Pennsylvania and The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia are EOEs. Minorities/Women/Individuals with disabilities/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please submit the following materials to Cate Girone at email@example.com:
- CHOP Common Graduate Medical Education Application Form
- Three (3) letters of recommendation
- Dean’s Letter/Medical Student Performance Evaluation (a copy is sufficient; you do not need to request official version)\
- Medical school transcript (a copy is sufficient; you do not need to request official version)
- Personal statement describing your career goals and how this fellowship applies to those
- Headshot photo
- USMLE scores
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of current visa (if applicable)
Applications are due Tuesday, October 1, 2019.
Additional information can be found here: https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/cancer-immunotherapy-program/fellowship