Administrative Campus President
Valencia College seeks two dynamic, passionate and visionary leaders to serve as a Campus President for Valencia College. We’re looking for one leader to serve our East and Winter Park Campuses, and another to serve our Osceola, Lake Nona and Poinciana Campuses. Both positions report directly to Valencia College President Dr. Sandy Shugart and represent their respective campuses on Dr. Shugart’s Senior Team.
The role of campus president is a high-profile, high-impact role that represents a unique opportunity to transform lives in Central Florida and beyond. Our Campus Presidents lead Valencia’s efforts to make significant improvements in student learning outcomes at a learning-centered college, provide leadership for our dynamic and rapidly growing campuses, and deeply engage with a diverse community to increase access to higher education and enable greater economic mobility.
The ideal candidate for the Campus President position will have:
- Education and experience commensurate to a doctorate from a regionally accredited institution.
- Leadership experience suitable to a senior leadership role in higher education.
- Proven commitment to the mission of Valencia College and its role in holistic community development.
- A record of consistent achievement in establishing effective partnerships of mutual support with local business, academic institutions andcommunities.
- Demonstrated visionary learning leadership and managerial abilities including excellent organizational and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Extensive experience and competency in multicultural settings and meeting the needs of diverse student populations.
Please click here to view a complete job description for this position.
Total Rewards and Compensation:
Should you be selected to join Valencia College as a Campus President, you will not only experience the intrinsic value of Valencia’s transformative work, but you will also be eligible for a comprehensive Total Rewards package, which includes a competitive salary and an array of benefits designed to support your health and wellness, as well as professional development.
Valencia’s Total Rewards package features:
- Free medical and dental benefits
- Generous paid time off including vacation leave, sick leave, personal days, spring break, winter break and other holidays
- Florida Retirement System membership
- YMCA membership benefits
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents and so much more…
Salary: $165,000 – $186,000 per year
Candidates who apply to the Campus President position are applying to a joint candidate pool. Candidates will be considered for both the East and Winter Park Campus President and Osceola, Lake Nona, and Poinciana Campus President vacancies.
Closing Date: Open until filled. The application review process will begin on the last week of February 2019.
If this opportunity sounds inspiring, please complete and submit an online application along with a cover letter and resume to be considered for this position at: https://valenciacollege.edu/employees/employment-at-valencia/campus-president-search/index.php
We hope you consider joining our Valencia College family.